Monday 14 November 2011

The Response - BAOWEEZY (Diss)

**ALL COPYRIGHTS GO TO WHOEVER MADE THIS SONG** Shoutout to Benjamin Wellman! LYRICS: Is this the shit you've been waitin for? Pussy bitch, go ahead and fuckin say it bro. Don't even know me and you come out and try to diss me, Sendin shots and you completely miss me, Press the backspace, delete ya comments, Ya in last place, I'm runnin up on this. Keep on goin' I aint runnin out of energy, full battery Enemies they wont ever battle me, I leave theirs minds blown John F. Kennedy, fuckin pussy bitch I'm bout to cause catastrophe. It's fuckin obvious that I'm clearly more dominant, While I'm on stage, your applaudin in the audience. I stay positive my thumbs up like a hitchhiker Roughrider more like a fuckin dickrider I spit fire or should I say spit flames, Press the start button, then press quit game, I swear I've been through hell and back, no fiction, I'm straight telling facts, obvious who I'm yellin at, Ya soundin like Rebecca Black, I swear to god your voice just broke my headphones, I'm leavin bitches braindead, with they heads gone, Mind blown, born in a different time zone, Murderin this beat, I swear I'm genocidal Ha, pussy bitch, your just wastin time, sayin rhymes bitch get a taste of mine Foreal tell me was it really worth it? To make a whole song soundin like some birdshit Shits was worthless, your track was straight garbage. Findin a enemy you picked the wrong target, to try and start shit, that move wasn't the smartest, close to greatness bitch I swear you ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJc34_QwHc&hl=en

My Links : Canon EOS 7D Mother's Day Is May 9 Celebrate Mom with gifts .. Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras http://toolsformechanic.iwoly.com/ http://vegetablesorganicseeds.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment